Friday, May 25, 2007

Preparing the supplies

I think that this blog has now pretty much turned into a picture blog with my whole week summed up by a simple title.

We are married! It feels great to be able to start a new chapter in life with a wonderful woman who I am so happy to spend time with. I am not sure what most "newlyweds" do with their time but we have decided to start a business! Starting tomorrow morning we are movers. We have a truck for hire business and within 24 hours of starting it have 3 jobs lined up. It may not seem like much to most people but I am excited to see what we can do with this in the month we have remaining here in New York. It should be a great way to spend time together, see the city and raise enough cash to get our butts to Utah.

I love my woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment