Monday, March 24, 2008

What an amazing weekend



He is here! My new best friend came into this world Easter morning at 1:11 after 3 days of heroic labor by my amazing ninja wife . I know that every parent thinks that their child is special but I know that mine is the best! I had the great chance to be the first one to hold him since I am the one who got to catch him and I knew right away that this kid is awesome. There really isn't much else to say other than I am so elated to have this guy in our family and I am so glad to everyone who has been so helpful in getting him here.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations-he is adorable! And what a wonderful way to celebrate Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Archie! We are so happy for you and your wife!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, you two! We missed you at Grandma's dinner party, but I guess you had a good excuse. He's so cute. How did you get the privilege of catching him? Lucky guy!

    ReplyDelete