Thursday, March 10, 2011

Micro-Blogging

I need to write on this little blog more often. 

One of my major obstacles has been a misguided ideal of what a blog post should look like.  I have felt for some time that I shouldn’t post my own writing unless it has been peer-reviewed and graded by the professor.  This has limited what I have posted, and it has limited the way I have communicated my thoughts, feelings, and activities with friends.  My resolve now is to post smaller blogs that may be a little rough around the edges, but these messages will have more relevance to my life.  After all, I am sure that my friends and family would rather read about some nugget of wisdom gleaned from my son or class than my most recent eight page paper on gender equality and the subtle nuances of difference found within the Qur’an. (btw- it was a great paper!)

No comments:

Post a Comment