Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Kiddles



Becky sent me a few pictures of Dano and Moo and I think this one is my favorite. I have to admit that I miss those kids like crazy!

Alright, well something has been in the works for some time now and I don't want anyone to worry about me. I quit my job today. My boss is a great guy and he wants to head in a direction that I do not want to follow in. He is being more than kind and giving me a nice package to leave with. I am kind of sad about it because I like the people that I worl with but at the same time, this is the right move right now. I am not sure what to do next but I have been very fortunate in life to have things work out in the end and that is what I am hoping for now. I really don't want to talk about it too much right now so i will leave it it like that.

Other than that, things are great over here. I am more smitten by my fox every day as she slowly lets me into her life. I am a lucky man.

Now I just get to start the job search again but it shouldn't be too bad... At least I hope. Oh and if anyone wants to send some cookies, I always eat them.
Here's my home address for those who don't have it.
7804 76th st
Glendale NY 11385

No comments:

Post a Comment