Thursday, January 25, 2007

A really bad haircut


Alright, I don't think that I have complained too much since I have moved out here. I have accepted the changes as they come and make the best of them but this, this has gone on too far! I can not get a decent haircut in this city!!! Every-time I have the need for a trim I try a new place just hoping that they will be a little better than the last but all I find are more idiots with razors.

Anyhow... I am over it. Really though, I just miss my Armenian barber in Utah. Greg knew how to do it just right. In a couple weeks it will be grown out enough to be bearable... I guess this is what happens when a person prays for some humility...

Now I am really over it. As far as life goes out here, this past week has been a blast. There hasn't been too much time for sleep but that just makes everything more enjoyable. I don't think that I am getting too old for sleep-overs, at least I hope I'm not.

David has had an injury the last few weeks so he has been coming to the Morristown class with Frank and I and that makes the night much more fun. There is nothing quite as funny as when David is able to throw out a great insult to someone in class who is a little too assuming. We just got back from eating at Cosimo's. The big boss hooked us up with some good meatballs. I have never been a big fan but these were really good. That place has to be my favorite pizza too.... Listen to me. All I talk about is pizza! Some things never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment