Sunday, January 28, 2007

What a good looking group!


From left to right we have Amber, Camille, myself, Josh and Hailee. They are a great group to hang out with and I love these girls... At least I loved them until they stole all my Hello Kitty items from my apartment on Sunday. I have to be proud because they did it right under my nose but still, they took all my Hello Kitty! I came home from church in Manhattan with them and my apartment just felt empty. They all came over late Saturday night for a sleep-over and we had a great time. Of course now they are in hot water and it will take some serious cooking for me to like them again.

I have to say that this was a great week and weekend, on Friday we met up with the NY singles group and played at this place up in Times Square called Dave and Busters. It is a fun arcade and they have food and all sorts of things to do, and it's free which in the city is hard to come by. After that we went to a diner and hung out for a couple hours just enjoying some fun conversation and I pigged out on fries and onion rings. David even made it out for the night and he crashed at my place friday night which was great because he was able to help me move some storage for a friend of ours Saturday morning. Nothing like a little service for a little pick-me-up!

The only thing that I can't get out of my mind is this girl that I am chasing... I have to admit that she is one clever fox. I know what I want to do about the whole thing but I am holding back for the time being out of respect for some other people. It really is driving me insane but the best I can hope for is to let time work things out. Part of me would love to be the caveman and beat my chest and show her what I have to offer and the smarter side of me says that it is best to hold back a little and let her figure things out on her own. One thing I know is that she is worth every second of pursuit. Now if only I could focus on anything other than her for 30 seconds my life would be much easier. Drama.

This week should be another fun one. My friends Joni and Kathy come into town Thursday and we will be running around like crazy people trying to see everything before they go home on Monday. I am glad to have more people come out because moving out here has really changed my life in a positive way and I want people back in Utah to see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment