Sunday, July 23, 2006

Fat Cat


So this is one of those crazy good sandwiches from the "grease trucks" at Rutgers University. This one was a cheeseburger with fries on it. Nothing too dramatic but still a man's best friend.

I can't say that much has changed on the job front. I will be calling Steve from Orkin to get this next ride and physical set up ASAP! This week at Viking, I am in for another round of tech training.... My 6 years just wasn't good enough.

Yesterday, I left early to make it to the ward in Queens and saw the President Newbold and his family there. It threw me for a loop because Julie came right in and sat next to me it really took a couple minutes to process the information. They came to town to see the sites and head upstate for some church history stuff. After that I met up with the Jersey girls at the Manhattan singles ward for another session of church, don't ask me what I was thinking!

On saturday, I made the mistake of going to the movies to see Superman. I don't know why I forget that I hate theaters. With a few dozen open seats, some idiot sits next to me who is coughing and talking to his wife the whole movie. To add to it, there is some 6 year old brat behind me that is kicking my seat every couple of minutes. I just should have waited for it to come out on video.

I might be heading into Manhattan again Monday night just because there is some big pioneer thing going on with the stale and it just might be fun. I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment