Thursday, July 20, 2006

Pirates


Last night, I met up with some Ladies and went to downtown Westfield. They have and old movie theater there and we watched the new Pirates movie. Other than the girls showing up 10 minutes late and missing the first 5 minutes of the show, it was a great film. The theater is cool but not very comfortable for someone like myself with a large rear end. I kept on sliding off the front of my seat and there wasn't any side to side room. I could have walked down to Cosimos's pizza from there to get a quick slice but I really want to lose a few more pounds.

I am still here in NJ mostly because Orklin has yet another hoop to jump through. Now I need to ride along with a service manager from that office I will be working in..... Why I didn't ride with this guy from the start??? I give up. Steve told just to be patient and good things come to those who wait. after that there is a physical and hopefully, HOPEFULLY, that is the last move in getting this job.

I just about went nuts over at Viking the other day. The sales manager likes to control every little detail in a salesman life and he told me I needed to change the voicemail on my phone!!! What an idiot. I just ignored him. I'm gone in a few days so I will just save the ammo and that can be one of the reasons I'm quitting. The nice thing about training with this company is that I have seen a large part of NJ and gotten familiar with the roads and towns. A very valuable skill out in this neck of the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment