Sunday, November 26, 2006

Brooklyn Bridge


It has been a nice weekend. I am in the office just to goof around on the computer before I go to church today and i can say that I am actually well rested and relaxed! With just a few more days left until I move into my own place, it seems to me that my life is starting to come together in a way that I am pleased with.

Friday night, I met up with some girls for another run through Manhattan. I got my Tasti D Lite and they were able to skate at Rockerfeller canter. They tried to talk me into it but really, there comes a point in a man's life where he just knows that he will not put on ice skates and look like a 300 pound fool slipping on the ice.

Saturday I slept in and then enjoyed a beautiful afternoon in the city. I went to Canal street but couldn't find anything worth buying so I strolled through Little Italy and Chinatown making my way to the Brooklyn Bridge. It was a perfect day to just get some air and see the city. It was also good for me to get some alone time. I had been on friend overload and was starting to get cranky.

This week at work will be a bit stressful, there is another auditor coming in and I will be the one showing him around. If I had more time to get out in the field for some of my own audits I wouldn't be stressing it but since that hasn't happened, I am just praying that things will go smooth and that I won't get yelled at too much. Lucky for me I still fall under the new guy category so I might be safe.

The highlight of the weekend would have to be the Orange Mime that we danced with Saturday night. Really, it takes guts to do that and I have to give the man props, I really don't think that I would dress in orange and athen hit the streets of new york performing but that is just me. I could see my cousin Dave doing that though... I will have to talk him into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment