Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Look who's cool?


I took this picture last week after I got a decent haircut by some rapping russians.
So, last night, I met up with Kate and Tanya for dinner and a show. The dinner was crap but the show was incredible. Wicked was everything I was hoping it to be! I even got goosbumps... No tears were shed but I loved the entire thing and I will be going back many times I'm sure. My only complaint is that I couldn't hit the back button and listen to a song again like I can on a CD. Next time around though I will do some more research and find a good place for dinner that not only serves tasty food but a lot of it. i don't mind paying 20 bucks for a plate of spagetti but at that price I would expect it to fill me up at least. It was some funky pasta too that was shaped like aball and had the texture of cheese. oh well, i will chalk that one up in the learning experience catagory.

Work has been busy the last few days and most likely won't be letting up for the next few weeks either. The one good thing to that is that even though there are some 10 or 12 hour days, they go by fast. I need to do something fun in the city this weekend. i am not sure what but if the weather holds nice like this i would be stupid to spend the day at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment