Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Manhattan for the night


I was able to get out of the office at a decent hour tonight and I got myself a haircut. Another butchering... I don't know what it is with the people out here, all I want is a nice smooth haircaut. I miss my barber in SLC, Greg was great, he knew how I liked it and he took his time to do it right. Oh well, I'm sure with enough time, I will find someone who can do the job out here.

I had some time to kill so I went into Manhattan to shop for a briefcase. I want something that will work for both the office and being thrown around my truck. I didn't find anything so I went to Tower Records and got season 4 of NYPD Blue and I am very excited to start watching that season. There is a new Carly Simon cd that I have been hearing on the radio and I wanted to get it too but since I don't have my system set up I will get that later. It is a really good cd though, they play it on a jazz station out here and she sings all the standards and it is really good.

Ice cream and tv rounded off my evening and it's another day in paradise for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment