Thursday, August 31, 2006

Somewhere in Philly

So I am now home. Crazy that I call New York home but I am happy to be back among my fellow city dwellers.

going down and seeing the branch in Philly was the best training I could have gotten. Policies that I didn't understand before are no longer a concern and I have plenty of ideas for getting my job done the right way. The branch there had recieved a commendable rating on the termite audits and I want that! It won't take much more than just doing the job right so I am up to the task. It will be a challange but I am game.

I didn't get to see the Rocky statue, I guess there is some discussiona as to where it should be displayed. I did get to eat a philly cheesesteak see the liberty bell and get lost. Enough for any tourist. I want to go back when i will have time to see the sites. The city is only about 2 hours from NY so there really isn't an excuse not to go back.

Now, I just want to sleep on my own bed, even if it is an inflatable mattress...

No comments:

Post a Comment