Friday, June 09, 2006

Dano



Just going through the pics on my phone and saw this one of Daniel and couldn't resist using him as the post pic. It's crazy how much I miss those kids (the rest of the fam too). I think I will give Moo the honor tomorrow.

I received a job offer yesterday from Viking as a salesman. It is a decent offer but I am taking a couple days to chew it over and see if anything else surfaces before accepting. The location of that branch is in a town called Denville. They were saying that right over from Denville is Morristown which is supposed to be a great fun place to live... It also has a direct train into the city so that would make a couple things easier. I am heading over later this afternoon to look at the place and get a feel for apartments in the area.

Tonight is the Stake Institute class, there will be a new pair of teachers and hopefully a few more YSA as well. Too bad I'm not in Salt Lake, I have heard that Kenny Mays is doing a great job of keeping the Regional class entertained. David is taking off on a camping trip with his inner city branch so I just might fly solo at the class but that is fine. It's better than camping with the humidity, that is something that I may never adjust to.

No comments:

Post a Comment