Saturday, June 10, 2006

Moo!



So here is my favorite picture of Moo. She is soooo cute! I really miss her smokers voice and the repetition of any word over and over and over and over again.

This morning, I rode my motorcycle into NYC. It wasn't as much fun as I expected it to be but still fun to cruise down Broadway and the West Side Highway on my boy. It was a very pretty morning and I went to Manhattan to the stake service project. What a turnout... Actually only about 10 people showed up and 3 of them were married. We split up into groups, I was paired with Garth from Idaho and we pushed the sprayer contraption up and down the street. At one point, we got tired of using the crosswalks every time to get to the island and wash the benches so we ran up the street against traffic. It made the whole service project feel a bit more dangerous. The man who was providing the machines thought it was a dumb thing to so but we just kept on going.

I have discovered my name is now Ahhchy. Most people here are unable to say Archie so I am fine with it.

After the service I walked around with a couple ladies and we got some food up the street from the temple. I had a wonderful peach smoothie. Mmmmm. Both of the girls are interns so they will only be here for a month or two at the most before moving on to another job. It's sad when all the people that showed up to this thing were just temporary, oh well, I guess people are busy.

A highlight of the morning was driving across the George Washington Bridge. What a mass of bridge! Not to mention the tons of cars lined up to get into the city! I don't know how they do, but they do. It was pretty and had a nice view of both Jersey and NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment