Friday, June 30, 2006

Frank Browning Ellis III



This is Frank. Frank is David's brother. David is in Japan. Frank is my new friend. Frank likes cats. Frank likes to "clean" his room.

Today was another amazing day in the Viking training program. The nice part was riding along with a tech supervisor Craig. He is a few years older than me and has been in the pest world for 6 years and he is one of the few people in this company that know anything about bugs and chemicals, so we have a lot of things to talk about. He has invited me to his apartment next weekend with some other guys for the ultimate fighting ppv thingy that is getting a lot of hype out here. It should be fun besides, I don't have much else to do.

As far as Orkin goes, I have done another test for them and am still in the hiring process. The manager hiring me is really nice in keeping me informed whenever he knows anything about what is going on and that just makes me trust him a bit more. It will be nice to work for a competent manager.

We had the stake institute class tonight and there were a few cute ones there. One of course is from Utah and is town as a nanny for 6 months, surprise. One of the cute girls will be attending BYU in the fall and that just means one less for me here in NJ. Bummer. I will just have to go into Manhattan more often for the ladies.

PS thanks to "the girls" for sending me a couple of Metro Cards, they will come in handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment