Wednesday, June 07, 2006

On top of the City



I spent Tuesday afternoon wondering through the streets of NYC with the Kennington girls again. We met up with each other down at South Ferry as they got off from seeing the Statue of Liberty, and caught a train uptown. The picture taken was a masterpiece done by myself in the mirrors on top of the Empire State Building. What a view from the top! The only thing I should note is that it can get warm bundled together waiting in lines to get to the top but we made it up there very fast and I don't even want to imagine what the wait would be like on a busy day!

Yesterday was also a great day for me to figure out the trains to get from Jersey to New York. They are clean and not complicated to use which is great for anyone hoping to avoid some crazy germ wars. Ideally, I would love to find an apartment somewhere along the other train lines that go to New York without a transfer just to speed up the process. However, this is a really nice safe area to live so a place near Westfield would be alright as well.

The motorcycle weather is very bad here. It has been one week and still no ride... I am hoping that the weather will improve by Sunday at the latest so I can go for a ride downtown, just to make some more noise. I am jealous when a motorcycle passes me so really, I just want to show off my Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment